Thursday, January 17, 2008

Santa's Blog Of the Day



Heyo homiez, I thank everyone who voted for me to make my blog win Santa's Blog Of the Day award... I am really glad to have readers who like my blog. Thanks again folks. It was a real toguh battle to win it all at the end. The article about the day's contest is pasted below. I am proud to put up this award on my blog :-)

/*
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Santa's Blog of the Day for 1/16/08


Ho Ho Ho Everyone



Well everyone... What a day of voting it was. It was the most exciting yet and such a hard fought fight to the top. Our winner was way out front with 3 others coming up fast behind. I must admit I was watching with my mouth open waiting to see who the eventual winner was. It got to five minutes to go with a record number of votes and only one vote sepaerated first and second. I watched the clock closely and stopped it at the same time I do every day to make sure it was fair and our winner as you can see won by one vote. That was so exciting and I have to congratulate all of you for a great contest.



So... Our winner today of Santa's Blog of the Day is Kabir from Kabir's Hood. Well done Kabir and congratulations. I feel it only right that I mention that Anonme from Painting Life Yellow missed by only one vote to be a joint winner. Well done to you too. I'm sure that you will be a future winner. It was no coincidence that Kabir displayed the nominee badge on his blog with a link to this blog and asked members and visitors to vote for him.

Well done Kabir and Congratulations.


I know you will be proud to display your Santa's Blog of the Day badge.

*/

I would like to specially thank my dearest Sameera for having nominated me for the Award.

7 Mentations:

Lena said...

Congratulations :)

Kabir said...

Thanx Lena... I'm glad u voted for me though Sam was there...lol :-)

Sameera Ansari said...

Oh Jaanu!You deserved to win!!!

Congratulations and may you get all success in life.Love you so much my Kabbu.Ummmmmmmmmmaaa

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

congratulations :)

u desrvd it. many more milestones are waiting for u.. . wish you all d bst :)

tk cr
:) :) :)

Kabir said...

Sammu baby..its all coz of u..shud thank u...luv ya loadz...muah!

Kabir said...

@ Preetilata
Thanx Preeti... I'm glad i got a new reader for my blog now... Keep reading n keep writing.. Peace Out!

Anonymous said...

ultimate….
bangalorewithlove.com