Friday, August 22, 2008

Goodbye Bangalore

I'm writing after a long break and quite in a rush now. I can feel the adrenaline rush flowing within me as i write this one. The reason being that its my last few minutes i am spending at my office desk at Wipro Technologies, Bangalore. Its time to bid adieu to this place and the people here. This place has given me quite a wonderful kickstart for my career, would always keep the respects alive in me for that. This very desk has seen me happy, frustrated with overdose of work, sad with a few critical situations. I never knew until now that even non-living things get so emotionally attached to a human. I gotta run now. "Keep your spirits high and move on", i keep telling that to myself. This place and its people will remain in my memories forever... Peace Out!!

"My project team"

13 Mentations:

Sameera Ansari said...

Ah finally an update! :P

I know it is tough to leave the place you got so attached to,but to grow we need to move on na Jaan.

Good luck for the new beginning Darlu.Remember I am always by your side wherever you go :)

Love you loads Jaanu.Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaa

Cinderella said...

I agree even nn-living things seemt o share a bond with you at some point of time.

You should be more happy than sad...you're going home !!!!

Take care.

Ibrahim said...

hey all the best for your future..

Anonymous said...

HEY!!! I made my way over here.. Like your lil Iphone layout over here!!

Look for more posts from ya!

Shalom,
Ne
could not leave my open ID of wordpress here.. the other blog is closed.. oh well ya know I am at SNAPS! ahahaha

Kabir said...

@ Sammu
Thanks baby... will keep updating dont worry :-) Ummmmaaa

@ Cindy
Yes, finally goin home :-)

@ Ibrahim
Thanks da. All the best with ur new career there too.

@Ne
Thanks for visitng my blog Ne. Glad u liked the layout, its been long since i changed it.

Kabir said...

@Sachin
Thannks Sachin, Glad u liked my blog. Keep visiting... Happy Blogging!

krystyna said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

I wish you good luck in your life!



(I came from beautiful girl Sameera)

Aparna (Life Takes) said...

yes kabir it is true that u get attatched to even non-living things

blore is a beautiful place and now onder u will miss it

cheers ~

Kabir said...

@ Naval: Thanks for Dropping by bro... Will definitely visit your blog soon. Its been a while I logged on to my blogging account !!

@Krystyna:
Thanks a lot Krystyna. Pleasure to have you reading my blog :-)

@Aparna:
Thanks for dropping by my blog, I sure miss Bangalore..Its been 4 months and I badly wana go back . Miss the fun there. U from Bangalore too?

Unknown said...

Hopped here from Sameera's blog!
I very well understand what u mean:-) I love my workplace a bit to much to abandon it...and I really have a lot of respect for my company.

I love my small space! :-)

Unknown said...

Forgot to mention it in the earlier comment.I loved the painting that Smaeera put in one of her post's. That was amazing!!!Good work!

Jyothi said...

Hi Kabir,

I got into ur blog through sameera's blog. Iam Jyothi, sammu's collgemate, classmate and bench mate in physiotherapy. I use call her laddu and she use to call me jilebi. Iam trying alot to contact her. Iam not able to do so. If you get to see this message, please pass this message to her and tell her to e-mail me at drnithis@yahoo.co.in Please do this favor for me.

Thanks,
Jyothi

shirin goel said...

good post…
mumbaiflowerplaza.com