Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Haiku Tag

Here i go, my first tag post... Sorry Sammu darl for writing it so late. I finally understood the concept of tagging. So i start it with the Haiku tag passed on to me by Sameera.
Well, i aint that poetic but will still try my best to write a Haiku... Its a 3 line poem with the lines having 5,7 and 5 syllables and should contain a seasonal word. Pretty tough...lol.



Its a Summer day
Sky so bright and Silver Grey
Birds Swinging to play


I hereby tag Sameera to write about "Special children"

8 Mentations:

Sameera Ansari said...

Oh Jaan,what a lovely poem!Who says you ain't poetic?Have no words darling to say how much I love you.Keep writing,you have so much potential to explore in this field.

Thanks for tagging me Jaan.Should I write it as a post or as Haiku?He he!Ummmmmmaaa

Lena said...

wow!! it was lovely :)
Not poetic?? who are you kidding :P

Kabir said...

Sammu baby... that was wholly dedicated to u... love u... muah!

Kabir said...

Thanks so much Lena, it was my first attempt of writing something poetic like this... lol, surprised to know u liked it.. T c.. Peace Out!

Sach1 said...

that was nice...nd am sure wud hav been tuff 2 :)

Kabir said...

hey thanx sach...yeah it was tough to get it at the start, but then words just flow... y dont u write a Haiku too !!!

Sameera Ansari said...

Jaanu you have two awards over at my blog!Umma :)

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

hi,

it's a lovely poem. i can't blv that u aint that poetic. are u kidding! :)

crawled thru sameera's haven.

tk cr
:) :) :)